Essential oil benefits Sanitizer: Danell
DIY Danell. With the help of the CDC guidelines and organic essential oils, I reimagined a recipe for hand sanitizer & mask refresher that benefits you, your skin, and our planet.
Remix and refresh using essential oils that speak to you. Discover Danell’s favorites:
1. VANILLA: From the orchid family, Vanilla calms and creates feelings of relaxation, warmth, happiness. For decades, Sloan Kettering has been using it to ease anxiety through aromatherapy. With a molecular structure similar to human pheromones, Vanilla has been known to act as an aphrodisiac, improve sleep, and boost skin and hair health.
2. LAVENDER: Soothes the nervous system and helps treat anxiety, allergies, depression, insomnia, nausea, headaches, menstrual cramps and fungal infections.
3. ROSEMARY: Improves brain function, relieves pain, energizes, reduces fatigue, repels certain bugs, and reduces stress.
4. PEPPERMINT: Promotes healthy respiratory systems, clears breathing, and repels bugs.
5. SANDALWOOD: Creates a positive atmosphere, relieves tensions, and timelessly used in meditation circles for deep grounding.
6. CEDAR-WOOD: Soothes the mind, naturally repels insects, and promotes a warm, woody, relaxing environment.
7. TEA TREE OIL: Cleanses and deeply purifies the air, skin, and household surfaces.
8. WILD ORANGE: Energizes and uplifts moods and environments with powerful cleansing and purifying properties.
9. LEMONGRASS: Awakens and heightens awareness to promote positivity and a focused, refreshed mind and body.
10. YLANG YLANG: Often used in joyful ceremonies to calm the body, mind, and spirit.
11. THIEVES: Comforting and uplifting, stories of old suggest that this blend has deep cleansing and protective qualities.
12. LIME: Improves mood with an uplifting aroma and purifies with antiseptic properties.
13. BLACK SPRUCE( Sacred) : Brings a sense of calm, natural groundedness and encourages embracing the moment.
14. PERU BALSAM : Used as medicine for hundreds of years, this earthy scent balances mood, diminishes negativity, and helps heal numerous skin issues by preventing bacterial growth, promoting skin cell growth, and aiding sleep.
15. VODKA : choose one with over 90% alcohol content 16. VITAMIN E Oil
17. CBD OIL
18. Organic VEGETABLE GLYCERIN
WARNING: as with any natural product please test it on your hand to make sure you dont have a reaction to the essential oils. Everyone is different and even though everthing is organic and natural you can still have a reaction. Test it on your hand first then on the back of your mask to make sure it wont adversely affect you. This recipe is a suggestion please feel free to create your own following the safety measures from the CDC.
This product should not be consumed, digested or put in any sensitive areas . Keep product out of your eyes and keep it away from children under the age of 5.